Lenovo Laptop Comparison
Founded in 1984, Lenovo, formally known as Lenovo Group Ltd., is a Chinese based computer company with Main Headquarters in China and the U.S. Manufacturing is done all over the world including significant manufacturing facilities in the U.S. Lenovo creates technology products inclusing TV's, PC's, Tablets, Phones, and other Data Storage Products. They consistently rank #1 in Sales Volume for personal computers. Lenovo NEC Holdings, which produces personal computers for the Japanese market. Lenovo has developed special relationships with NEC, have acquired IBM's PC Division.
- Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga - Fitting into the category of "Ultrabook", it features a flip-over screen so that it can be operated as both a laptop or tablet. It is similar in design and aesthetics as the IdeaPad Yoga computers. The keyboard that becomes flush when the device is used as a tablet and small feet on the keyboard side pop-out to prevent the keys from contacting a surface when the unit is in tablet mode.
- Lenovo ThinkPad Twist - Considered to belong in the "Hybrid" category, this device is thought to appeal mostly to high end Consumers. The view screen moves in a twisting motion such that it converts from laptop to tablet mode. The keyboard is known in the industry as being of the highest quality in amterials and construction.
- Lenovo ThinkPad Helix - The Helix belongs in the "Convertible" category of laptops and performs as a tablet and traditional laptop. It features the ability to remove the screen, flip it around and re-attach it which makes it operate in both tablet and laptop fashion. The detachable view screen can be used as a traditional tablet.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex - The Flex is a "Traditional" laptop with one additional key feature: it uses a keyboard rotates behind the screen that allows the device to stand up in somewhat of an "A-frame" fashion. The "A-frame" stand mode allows for more convienent watching of movies and touchscreen operation. The keyboard does NOT flip around entirely so that it operates as a tablet.
- Lenovo S, A, U, Z, Y, G Series - Y series - Upper tier priced devices optimized for multimedia and gaming, high resolution displays, feature fastest processors and high end graphics technologies. Z series - Mid-performance Laptops that are advertised to offer good multimedia capabilites at an mid-priced range. U series - belongs in the Ultrabook Category with sophisticated aestehtics and visual flare. A series - Operate using the Android operating system in both laptop and "A-frame" standing mode. G series - considered to be an entry level traditional laptop at withinthe lower price tier of laptops.
Click Yellow or Blue Header Titles at Top to Sort Columns
& TOP RATED
|TOP RATED and/or BEST SELLING LENOVO LAPTOPS|
|001||Lenovo Thinkpad E545||3.9||15.6||5.2||6.0||amd||2.9||4||$499||320||win7|
|003||Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen Ultrabook||4.2||12.5||3.52||7.0||i7||3.3||8||$1749||256||win8|
|005||Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 Touchscreen Ultrabook||3.8||15.6||5.1||5.0||i7||1.8||8||$849||508||win8|
|006||Lenovo Flex 2 Touchscreen||4.3||15.6||5.51||7.0||i5||1.7||6||$729||508||win8|
|007||Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro Ultrabook Convertible||3.8||13.3||3.1||3.0||i5||2.6||4||$1499||128||win8|
|009||Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 Touchscreen||4.0||15.6||5.0||5.1||i5||1.6||8||$729||508||win8|
|010||Lenovo IdeaPad G510s Touchscreen||3.9||15.6||5.9||5.0||pent||2.3||4||$519||500||win8|
|011||Lenovo ThinkPad Twist S230u Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen||3.5||12.5||3.5||na||i7||2.0||8||$1079||524||win8|
|012||Lenovo IdeaPad Touchscreen||3.9||15.6||5.9||5.0||i5||2.5||6||$899||1024||win8|
|013||Lenovo IdeaPad G510||4.2||15.6||5.73||5.0||i5||2.5||4||$599||500||win8|
|014||Lenovo Y50 Laptop||4.1||15.6||na||na||i7||2.4||8||$599||1008||win8|
|015||Lenovo IdeaPad Z710||4.3||17.3||6.4||5.0||i7||2.4||16||$1299||1000||win8|
|016||Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro Ultrabook Convertible||4.3||13.3||3.1||5.0||i7||na||4||$1699||256||win8|
|017||Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p||4.2||15.6||6.4||4.0||i7||2.4||8||$1299||1000||win8|
|019||Lenovo IdeaPad G510||4.0||15.6||5.73||5.0||i3||2.4||6||$649||500||win8|
|020||Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p||3.8||15.6||6.4||3.0||i7||2.4||16||$1599||1008||win8|
|021||Lenovo IdeaPad Z710||4.1||17.3||6.4||4.0||i7||2.4||8||$1299||1000||win8|
|022||Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 Touchscreen||4.2||15.5||5.1||5.0||i3||1.7||4||$609||508||win8|
|LaptopComparisonChart.com and it's affilliates make no warranties or claims with respect to the accuracy or other, for the data shown on this chart. All information on this chart including Laptop Brand, Model Names and Component names shown are trademarks of their respective companies.|
Lenovo Laptop Comparison Glossary
Buyer research shows that the following laptop features and attributes are the most important features they want to compare:
- LENOVO BESTSELLER RANK - The sales volume the laptop has experienced relative to other laptops. A ranking of "01" indicates that the laptop is one of the
best selling laptopsand has experienced, on average, a larger sales volume over a period of time than other devices.
- BRAND/MODEL - Manufacturer Brand and Model identifiers.
- AVERAGE BUYER RATING - The average numerical rating (on a scale of 0-5) that the laptop has received from customers who purchased the laptop and submitted a rating number. The highest quality lenovo laptop would receive a rating of "5" or the number in this column as the larget and be considered as one of the
top rated laptops
- LAPTOP SCREEN SIZE (inches) - The diagonal measurement in inches of the actual portion of the display that produces a digital image.
- LAPTOP WEIGHT (lbs) - The weight of the laptop as measured in US Lbs.
- LAPTOP BATTERY LIFE (hrs) - The stated, claimed or independently tested duration that the battery performed to until it no longer functioned to support normal operation of the laptop.
- LAPTOP OPERATING SYSTEM - The software platform that the laptop ships with. Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.5, Win7 HP, Win7 H, WinXP, Win Vista would be the most common operating software system platforms.
- LAPTOP PROCESSOR TYPE - The manufacturer of the central processing unit.
- CPU SPEED (min GHz) - Essentially we have a high level
lenovo laptop processor comparison charthere in terms of cpu speed. The minimum advertised processing speed of the processor. Our chart gives you the opportunity to
compare Lenovo laptop cpu processorsside by side. Simply sort the cpu speed to evaluate this laptop component.
- CPU SPEED (max GHz) - The maximum advertised processing speed of the processor. This number may be different from the minumum CPU Speed if additional technologies are utilized to emulate a higher processing speed than the minimum.
- INSTALLED RAM (GB) - The Amount of Random Access Memory (RAM) that the laptop ships with. This number is rounded to the nearest Gigabyte value.
- RAM CAPACITY (GB) - The Amount of Random Access Memory (RAM) that the laptop has the capability to utilize. This number is rounded to the nearest Gigabyte value.
- LENOVO APPROX. LIST PRICE ($ US) - The approximate manufacturers suggested retail price point as defined by the respective manufacturer.
- HARD DRIVE SIZE (GB) - The mmount of data storage capacity that the laptop can accomodate. As measured in Gigabytes.
- BEST PRICE - Comparitive price data from selected retailers.
- SIMILAR MODELS - Additional Lenovo Models that share similar features, price points and/or avg. customer ratings.